Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Two Months Old

James is two months old today. The little guy had to be tough this morning since he had to get the first rounds of shots from the doctor today. Greg reported that he only cried a little bit, but still, it breaks my heart. So far today, he has been good; when Kate had her first round of shots, she cried all. day. long. James weighs 11 pounds, 11 ounces, and on the way to the scale, one of the nurses said, "He is so gorgeous." Greg was unsure if that compliment was meant for him or James. Somehow, I think I know who they were talking about. Sometimes I still can't believe James is here. And I really can't believe he is already two months old! I go back to work in less than two weeks, but I have enjoyed every last minute of staying home with him these past few weeks. I mean, look at the way he smiles at his mom in all the pictures below!







- Steph

1 comment: