Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Celebration

On Christmas Eve and Day, we celebrated with the Gobczynski side of the family. Greg and I hosted my parents and my brother and sister-in-law and their daughter at our house on Christmas Eve. Everyone agreed that if we had everyone come to our house, I wouldn't be required to cook. Thankfully for both me and them! So we rounded up some appetizers and spent some family time together. When we all get together, there are three grandkids under 3, so needless to say, it  gets a little loud. For the duration of both days, Kate ran around unwrapping presents and generally causing chaos. James and Shreya just hung out, and were the laid-back grandkids this year. James even got to hang out with Great Grandma Gobczynski, which was pretty special to me. Of course, on Christmas morning, Kate got everything she wanted from Santa, and she even got to open all the gifts for James. I'm thinking this might be the only year she can get away with that! We had our best Christmas yet, and we can't wait until next year, when we can do it all again! Merry Christmas! 



























- Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment