Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sick

Since Tuesday, I have had a very sick little girl at home with me. She has has a really high fever, an eye and ear infection, and a runny nose. All of this adds up to her being totally miserable over the last five days. Add to that Greg having the same virus, and we have been in survival mode around here. I have been using Lysol and Clorox wipes like they are going out of style in an attempt to keep me or James from contracting whatever this is. The only upside to Kate's sickness is that she has been especially cuddly since she doesn't feel good, and Greg and I have been taking full advantage of curling up on the couch with our usually-rambunctious little girl. Hopefully, this sickness passes soon - I haven't gotten anything done that I planned to do this week! 


This week, the couch has been prime real estate for this sick little girl:







Fortunately, this little guy has stayed healthy through all of this; he's as tough as his mom:




- Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment