Saturday, March 3, 2012

Welcome Home, Dad!

Greg recently took a trip to Albuquerque, New Mexico, to visit his best friend, John. He was gone from Wednesday through Sunday night, and needless to say, both the kids and I missed him a lot. I told him that after a couple of days here on my own with the kids, I was getting a little tired. Apparently, he must do more around here than I think. He had a great trip and got to hang out with his friends, but I know he was glad to see these smiling faces when he arrived home. Kate got a coin purse. which she has yet to put down; James received a t-shirt that is about forty sizes too big right now; and I was able to score two gifts: a t-shirt and a coffee cup! How well does Greg know me?! And how happy do these two squirts look to see that dad is home again?







- Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment