Monday, June 14, 2010

Missing Katie




Today has been my first day of summer graduate classes at Eastern Illinois University. Obviously, if I am here, I am not with Katie. My mom and Terri, Greg's mom, have graciously offered to watch her for the rest of the summer on the days I have to be on campus. I only have two classes, but it is really hard to be away from her! I know that my time away from Kate is well spent, and I will really appreciate my master's degree when it's completed. However, it already seems like a long summer away from Katie. I have found myself on the blog four or five times today, and I have only been in Charleston for a few hours! Anyway, it will make me feel better to look at new pictures of her, so this post is as much for me as it is for everyone else who sees it. Happy Summer to everyone!
- Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment